Permias NYC is recruiting new members for the 2017-2018 term! Find a role that suits you and join our team!
Department of Public Programs
Permias NYC’s Department of Public Program oversees the conception, production and engagement aspect of our temporary events and permanent projects, which includes, but not limited to, Welcoming Night for New Students, Networking Night, Welcome Book For Indonesian Student in NYC, Sports Competitions, Permias NYC’s Arts & Cultural Events, etc.
Program Managers (2-3 people)
- Developing the conception of new projects with the Director of public program and other departments
- Preparing project proposal together with the Director of Public Programs, including but not limited to writing budget and operation plan
- Implementing schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) to the activities
- Supervising volunteers
The Creative Department will be in charge in developing visual identity and branding of Permias NYC. This department oversee the creation of every publication and images published on behalf of Permias NYC.
- Liaising with other Permias NYC departments and the Creative Director to develop design concepts and determine the scope of project
- Advise other departments on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a project or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Incorporate changes recommended by the other departments into the final design
*Preferably can operate Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
Archive and Documentation Manager
- Liaising with every department to determine their need of archives (photos, letters, invitation, etc.) and documentation (photo/video)
- Documenting every project and event of Permias NYC’s through photos or video
- Creating a new accessible online digital filing system (preferably Google Drive/Dropbox) for Permias NYC’s documentation
- Occasionally editing short video for social media and website content
Department of Finance
Director of Finance
In addition to supervising budget management for every project, the Director of Finance will have the chance to develop new grant-searching strategy of Permias NYC, create new relationship with potential sponsors, including but not limited to Indonesian Banks, Indonesian professionals in New York and KJRI New York.
- Supervising budget management for all of Permias NYC operation
- Liaising with Permias NYC’s President and other departments in developing budget plan
- Document and maintain accurate information for all Permias NYC financial transactions.
- Managing Permias NYC bank account
- Researching potential sponsors and funders
- Maintain and create new relationships with stakeholders and funders
- Liaising with Permias NYC’s President to develop new grant searching strategy
- Liaising with other Permias NYC departments and Director of Finance to create a budget plan for Permias NYC 2017-2018
- Assisting the Director of Finance to manage Permias NYC’s bank account
- Managing Permias NYC’s cash flow
- Implementing fundraising & sponsorship strategies which includes but not limited to, reaching out to potential sponsors/donors, set up meeting with sponsors/donors, sending out project proposals and do follow ups after
- Assisting on potential donors/sponsors research
Didn’t find the position you’re looking for? Contact us in email@example.com and let us know how would you like to participate in Permias NYC.